PLANNING YOUR WEDDING
Our wedding planner is like having your very own “Exceptional Life Event Concierge” working alongside you to design your exceptional event, perfectly tailored to your unique design vision right down to the last detail.
Your Exceptional Life Event manager will contact you to book an initial planning call to formalize the following:
• Your appointed Exceptional Life Event Coordinator introduction
• Final venue selection
• Final wedding package selection
• Introduction to your AlSol Wedding Workbook
• Establish your wedding event budget
• Establish your color palate and design style
• You will be emailed your updated Wedding Workbook after each call
You will begin your ambiance design planning starting with your ceremony:
• All deco elements for each aspect of the event
• Bridal party flowers
• Event centerpieces
• Design elements such as linens and aisle décor
• Additional items you may want not included in your selected wedding package
After your décor is finalized and you have as close as possible to a final guest count, we will begin to work on the following:
• Food and beverage for all events
• All appetizers and signature drinks
• Entertainment (DJ and any other additional entertainment options you might want)
Your event is fully planned – next steps:
• Your wedding workbook will be finalized no less than 40 days prior to your event and you will receive your final invoice so there are no surprises when you arrive at the resort.
• When you arrive on property you will have a romance meeting with your wedding and events team to finalize any small details or answer any additional questions you may have before your “BIG” day.
• Remember we are always here for you to answer all questions and offer support.